You went to the local hospital s emergency department with your young child who had severe stomach pains You had to wait for almost four hours before your daughter was treated by a doctor and while you were waiting you were constantly ignored by the other

You went to the local hospital's emergency department with your young child who had severe stomach pains. You had to wait for almost four hours before your daughter was treated by a doctor and while you were waiting, you were constantly ignored by the other staff. Write a letter to the registrar, complaining about the service you received.

Dear sir,
I am writing this letter to complain about the negligence of your staff member in city hospital.

Tow days ago, my younger daughter was suffering from stomach pain. I brought her in your hospital. I was very shocked to hear from your head nurse that there is no ward available in the hospital, and they could not admit my daughter right now.

Unfortunately, I had to wait for four hours. Meanwhile, I ask many staff members of your hospital to help my daughter but they ignore us. However, my daughter had to face very difficult time becuase she was suffering from severe stomach pain.

I saw some doctors and staff members are gossiping in the ward. Al last, after 4 hours wait , they admitted my daughter. It was a very difficult time for me and my daughter.

I want you to take strict action about this incident of your staff negligence, and it could save your hospital from further incidents in future.

I hope you consider my request.

Kind regards,
Mark