You work for an international company You have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for your job Write a letter to your manager In your letter Describe the training course you want to do Explain what the company could do to hel

You work for an international company. You have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for your job. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
Describe the training course you want to do
Explain what the company could do to help you
Say how the course will be useful for your job

Dear Manager,

I an employee of your company, working as a sales executive, want to bring to your notice about the training course which I have recently viewed online, which would also beneficial for our company, For this reason, I want to join the training course which will start from next month.
As I am interested to do such training course which is on the topic " Personal skill development in marketing". I would like to enroll in this course, which in turn also helps with my current designation and also for the company. The period of the course is 15 days from Date:01.10.2021 to 15.10.2021.
I request you to grant me to attend the training course for which I will be very thankful to you. In this regard allow me to be a part of the course. As it will be useful for my speaking skills in the present situation.
I need to develop the customer wants for the product for which I need to develop the skill which I am lacking behind to give the customer need.
thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,
John.