Some people claim that what people eat in many Western countries is unhealthy and that their diet is getting worse. Critics say that these countries should change their diet.What are your opinions on this?

Some people claim that what people eat in many Western countries is unhealthy and that their diet is getting worse. Critics say that these countries should change their diet.
What are your opinions on this?

While convincing argument can be made both in favour as well as opposite to it. But, it is my inveterate conviction that people are suffering from many diseases because of unhygienic food.For several reasons that I will mention bellow.

Firstly,people are suffering with several disease like cancer's, diabetes, heart diseases, strokes etc., .In recent survey most of the US people are facing with different types of cancer's as well as diseases like Lung cancer cases are increase to 2 million, stomach cancer and breast cancers are inclined to 5,80000 cases and heart diseases, strokes, diabetes are 70% increased.Reason behind this problems are just lack of healthy protein food and exercises.

Secondly,In this fast generation every person is attracted towards the fast food and restaurant food. Because lack of time to prepare their own food and facing obesity, baldness and depression disorders etc., . For example, Recently one of my favourite actor died because of stomach sickness and food poisoning. He bought some restaurant food which is preserved for one day after eating.In the next 24 hours he died.

Finally, In olden days Living 100 years is not a big issue. But, now it is impossible to live up to 70 years. because of pollution, food, lack of sleep and stress. "Health is wealth" .so, people should follow some diet like taking nutrition, caloric food items and specially fruits.Doing jogging or exercise in the morning is really good for body and health.

Inspite of the above valid concern, I nevertheless am of the opinion that the benefits outweigh the negatives and thus, Western people's diet is unhealthy that leads to the high level of people suffering health problems such as obesity. Therefore ,following proper diet and exercise can live healthy as well as wealthy.