The diagram shows the components of a neuron and how it works Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The diagram shows the components of a neuron and how it works

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram reveals the different components of a neuron, and they woek in humans and animals brain.

According to the diagram, the cell body in mind is called soma and first part of passing messaging through other process. Around the cell body it has dendrites, the work of dendrites is receive messages from other cells. There is the axon which work as passes messages away from the cell body to other neurons, muscles, or glands. axons looks like cappsule.

Another process is to send electrical signal travelling down to the axon, is called action potential. The axon is covers with mylein sheath. it is doing work like covers the axon of somr nuerons and helps to increase in speed of neural impulses. In the cell is also connected with teminal buttons is a form junctions with connect other cells.

Overall, the components of a neurons process is different than the others process and unique process.