Many young people choose to take a year off between finishing school and starting university in order to gain work experience or to travel The experience of non academic life like this offers benefits the individual when they return to education To what e

Many young people choose to take a year off between finishing school and starting university in order to gain work experience or to travel. The experience of non-academic life like this offers benefits the individual when they return to education.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the modern world, many young people have been commonly taking advantages of experience from non-academic life before going to university. There are those who say that the student should have a gap year in order to participate in workplace or going on journey before going to the higher-level education. In my view, I strongly agree with this ideal due to its positive outcome that I will explain in this essay.

The most important benefit of a gap year for looking experience should be a great way to learn at university in the future. In other words, engagement in practical environment could help students prepare knowledge for future advanced education. As a result, they would be already to solidify academic major, there by having more satisfactory choice in the future jobs.

In addition, educating by the realistic knowledge is a positive option to enhance mature of adolescent people. For example, a gap year relates to true experience works or travel will raise the independence awareness for each individual when they return to school. This is particularly true for United State and European countries; in which students commonly delay a year to prepare a tuition fee by them self and learn how to solve their problem. Therefore, these young students are likely to reach characteristics of mental maturity.

Beside, the majority of student has choice of going abroad could learn new language and improve life skill. For example, people who have live in native speaking countries of their target languages have more opportunities to communicate with local people by international or locally languages.

For the reasons above, I believe that taking a gap year could create clear benefits for students. They not only improve the future performance in universities and workplaces, but also complete themselves in terms of foreign languages and mature features.