Rich countries often give money to poorer countries but it does not solve poverty Therefore developed countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than financial aid To what extent do you agree or disagree

Rich countries often give money to poorer countries, but it does not solve poverty. Therefore, developed countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than financial aid. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

developing countries have received a lot of financial aid from developed countries around the world. however, there are many inquiries about the reason why those countries are still poorer. This essay will discuss other types of assistance to poor countries rather than providing financial support.

Firstly, the rich countries always provide financial support to the poorer countries to change the worst situation for the better. however, all that support seems not to help the undeveloped countries be better; it helps their inhabitants solve their problems in the short term. For example, the United States has made a $1 billion donation to poorer countries, but it only helps people solve their problems for about 2–3 months. After those, they continued poorly.

Furthermore, developed countries should be considered to help undeveloped countries with healthcare and education rather than money. education is the main factor that helps boost people from unemployment to employment. For instance, when the young generation can get a quality education and people can access proper medical treatment, it helps the government eliminate an unlawful society. even though money helps feed the hungry a lot, it is only a temporary solution.

In conclusion, I believe that rich countries should be provided with practical help to improve the economic status of developing countries. even if financial assistance can only help people a lot, it cannot eliminate poverty.