Some believe that people should make efforts to fight climate change while others think it is better to learn to live with it Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some believe that people should make efforts to fight climate change while others think it is better to learn to live with it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

While certain individuals declare that adapting to climate change should be more promoted, others contend that urgent environmental action against it is considered more practical. Both views present different arguments which I will address in this essay.

First, many people feel that combating climate change seems critically important given the fact that the energy-related carbon emissions are generated by coal production in several companies. For several decades, there have been ways to minimise this by accelerating clean energy (solar panels and windmills) with a low carbon footprint, as seen by the decrease in U.S coal-related CO2 emission. Moreover, reduction of greenhouse gases emitted into the atmosphere have changed the weather and even the tilt of the earth. As for preventing this, ranging from alternative energy consumption as a solution to diminish emissions to tree reforestation to neutralise carbon dioxide release.

On the other hand, perhaps, prioritising the consumption of plant-based foods might lessen the excessive number of meat and fish consumption, since this tends to economise tonnes of carbon dioxide annually. If people consumed more and more vegetables and fruits, this would rescue various biodiversity ecosystems and carbon capture from more than half of agricultural land uses. In addition, developing disaster-based infrastructures might reduce the enormous damage effects of unpredictable extreme climates. As shown in Japan, Menshin – the earthquake proof buildings with rubber layers – carries advanced architectural designs to constantly improve sustainability and safety standards from water-related disasters.

To sum up, despite this view carrying out a number of benefits, I would contradict that the attempts to confront a warming planet gives more unfavourable drawbacks. Those range from prohibiting the use of coals in manufacturing output to declining carbon dioxide releases.