Some people nowadays believe that modern technology has made shopping easier while others disagree Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people nowadays believe that modern technology has made shopping easier while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion

As the accessibility of advanced technology to the public increases inexorably in recent years, shopping has emerged as a topic of interest. It is argued that purchasing online should be advocated by everyone from all different walks of life. While this thinking is valid to a certain extent, I believe that shopping online would have an adverse bearing on both customers and society.
There are many compelling reasons why customers should go shopping in support of technology devices. On the individual level, buyers using high-tech devices will stand a better chance of getting necessities in the most convenient and affordable way for their individual needs, which will be particularly helpful for people being up to their ears in work and not having time to go shopping. On the societal level, a surge in the gross purchasing rate, prompted by modern technology, would give rise to a thriving economy. This may empowers businesses like Tiki Corporation – a online retailer in Vietnam to improve operational and financial efficiency.
However, despite the aforementioned benefits of online shopping, I would contend that the increasing utilization of high-tech facilities, in fact, can do both users and society a disservice. Today, the rapid development of technology is almost always accompanied by a vast array of serious problems related to shopping like cyberattack, fake products. Therefore, if everyone purchase goods by using the internet, it is feasible for hackers or dishonest sellers to cost customers money, let alone danger to life. In addition to this, the enomous cost incurred to cover fees related to problems caused by online purchase like cybersecurity threats and products detrimental to health will put a strain on government coffers, leading to budget deficits, tax hikes, or reduced welfare among others.
In conclusion, while the benefits of online shopping make it seem like a good idea, I believe that traditional shoppings should not be abolished.