Some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals Others say that there are more important environmental problems Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals. Others say that there are more important environmental problems.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, environmental issue is now concerned one of the most factor that influences negatively the earth. Some people think that trouble is caused by species vanishing, while others believe the trouble is more complex than just about species. I totally agree with the latter but I still understand that the animals is the essential part of the earth and absolutely need more attention of us.
The mother earth are now suffering difficulties because of the prodigal son was called people, while struggling with fading out of species, our planet also encounter with other issues such as land and water pollution, soil erosion and climate change. Without a doubt, pollutant land and water induce the majority of population dive in contaminants which is the original of diseases and illnesses. In addition, agricultural product experience a drastic decrease in quality due to pollution and soil erosion, which leads to human become more dreadful and insecure concerning refreshments – the basic needs for human being. There are tons of way to demolish the ecosystem, whether people aware or not, climate change appeared as a result of extravagant habits for the fuel demands in society. As a rule, gradual deaths will be the interpretation for all the flawless that we generate in our circle life.
On the other hand, the extinction of animals and plants could not be deny to shelter our daily life which create an enormous impact to individual growth and development. For instance, visualization of all species might evaporate someday and the food chain will be a mess that cause predators obtain no prey to digest, and the powerful creature name “human” will no longer exist somehow. As can be seen, people could not survive with isolation, thus individuals ought to decline the requirement to aid the balance in planet for survival purpose.
In conclusion, I believe that the earth need a revolution for environmental troubles while I partly agree to give more concern to the loss of diversity in terms of species.