Some people think that instead of preventing climate change we need to find a way to live with it To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

People have various views about whether should we continuously work on protecting the Earth from global warming, or take in the unchangeable fact and get on with the new features of the living place. I wholeheartedly support the idea of coming up with possible solutions to save the planet from environmental issues.

To begin with, it is our one and only place to live since there is no planet B to hold out hope for. Furthermore, if the globe continues to heat up, our next generation is the one that got affected radically, even though they were not the ones who directly decreased people's living standards. For instance, follow-up generations have a high possibility of not being able to see various existing species during our era. As a result, immature amateurs may struggle with the unpreventable issues, while blaming their ancestors for every extreme backlash they gave rise to.

Moreover, both the Earth and humans have limitations for heating problems, and the globe is believed to live with humidity breakdown further than people. Unlike citizens who may get burnt and die when the temperature is higher than their limits, nature has ample greater opportunities to survive. However, this should not be an excuse for fans of nature to make lame excuses about going on with situations. For example, it is still affordable for nature to face with worse climate, while people slowly open up their extinction era. For this reason, protecting the Earth from climate crisis is a must concentrate issue.

Overall, despite being said that humans should accept changes of the Earth, I still stand with the idea to look for solutions to heal our planet because it asserts the responsibility of us to think through and take action for our living place