We are becoming increasingly dependent on computer based technology How do you think it will change in the future Is it good for us to rely so much on computers

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computer-based technology.
How do you think it will change in the future?
Is it good for us to rely so much on computers?

As the world is now developing, human intelligence has equipped in manufacturing technology that based on computer. As a result of this tendency, people today tend to rely on this development. I assume that in the future, we will see an upward trend in this situation which presumably may bring us some drawbacks than benefits.

Technological life will become a norm in the future. We are no longer unfamiliar with the idea that humanoid robots are created to do household chores, go to the grocery or help us to tackle our problems. Base on this automotive engineering, a typical person life may be easier since they do not have to do much as in the past. Currently, technonolical companies such as SpaceX or Tesla have released multiple products that benefit researching outer space, daily life and so on. Moreover, human creativity is unlimited but the ability is boundary. Machine with artificial intelligence is a key to make these dreams, ideas happen. Special robots will be born to do not only specific workload but also versatile jobs which need a great amount of workers.

Despite that this kind of technology in some perspectives may help to human kind, the negative impacts considered outweigh the advantages. Because we are depending too much on this computer-based, we soon may lose the ability to logical thinking. Take school for example, students tend to use the Internet or a calculator to solve their homework problems. The result is the young generation are now lacking of critical thinking. Furthermore, humanoid robots place a vital role on our daily basis that they do most of our jobs. The unemployment rate might accelerate since computer have substituted our place in the industry. Consequently, workers have no job become a national burden and the authorities must subsidize social welfare for them.

In conclusion, computer-based technology will be stronger in the next few years, however, some drawbacks of this trend may affect people life.