Some parents believe that children should not waste time by reading entertainment books but instead they should spend time to read educational books only What is your opinion about this

Some parents believe that children should not waste time by reading entertainment books, but instead they should spend time to read educational books only. What is your opinion about this?

There are some people, who find reading something exept educational books by children useless. I don't think so. In my opinion, entertainment books can help children understand the world. Moreover reaing every book develops language skills.

Fiction lets feel things happening in the world and in the sociallity. So, such books show different life situations and give examples of solutions of problems. From education books children can take only facts about the environment. Of couse it is great, but sucsessfull models of communikation from entertainment books can be more helpfull in real life. By the way, such books show feelings of people, it can lead to understending ohters and themselfe.

There is the phrase: "Read. If you don't learn something new, you see at least how to write words". When children regullary see the right writting, they begin to write correcter without learning grammar rools. Moreover reading every book makes the vocabulary reacher.

In conclusion I woud say, that reading every book has positive effects and be helpfull for children.