Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

From the dawn of modernization, being cheerful have became a pivotal issue which seems to be a natural need for humankind that penetrates almost to every facet of people's lives from all walks of life. Although people are unanimous on the influence of modern unstable world on the mankind's lives, whether people are more satisfied in the past compared to nowadays is still a moot point and a matter of discussion. However controversial, I am of the conviction that modern people are less happy as opposed to the past. Two prominent reasons that can support the contention would be elaborated in the following paragraphs.

One of the compelling reasons that can support the idea mentioned above is that people feel that they are not up to date and have not enough information about their environment compared to their peers. Broadly speaking, that the quick changing world produces a multitude of informations, news and events is an axiom. Ergo, one that cannot spend sufficient time on gaining these informations will feel nervous and worry which will result a less cheerful life. To elucidate on, almost everywhere, people are discussing and interpreting updated news about government, dignitaries and sports. Therefore, the more one have knowledge about them and can speak about these issues, the more he will get confident among his peers and consequently become more joyful. To illustrate what was stated above a vivid example is put forth. According to the results of a psychological magazine, the majority of the people who cannot spend a colossal time to become inform about the changes of the world, are the ones who are less satisfied.

Another reason that cannot go unnoticed is that modern people cannot think and flourish their really important inner moralities. To look profoundly, the changing world entertain everyone to spend more time on making money so people do less care about their instinct goals of life. To delineate, current life of mankinds is replete with working and obtaining money. They have a heavy burden on their shoulder to outdo from their friends and the society and become more wealthy. Consequently, They will become somehow unhappy as a result of ignoring the major goals of human being's life. Impartially speaking, modern people are more active that the past people and they are making more positive impact on the society but the past people had very simple lives. However, the unhappiness of modern people predominates.

To put it in a nutshell, however it might not embraced by all, I am one of the upholders of the fact that people are now less happy and less satisfied. As it was explained in the passage, overwhelming in knowing new information and also ignoring the main goals of humankind's life are the most eminent reasons that can be notice.

being cheerful have became a pivotal issue
being cheerful has become a pivotal issue

modern unstable world
modern and unstable world

the more one have knowledge
the more one has knowledge

to become inform about the changes of the world,
to become informed about the changes of the world,

cannot think and flourish their really important inner moralities.
Description: check books how to use 'flourish'

the changing world entertain everyone
the changing world entertains everyone

are more active that the past people
are more active than the past people

it might not embraced by all,
it might not be embraced by all,

that can be notice.
that can be noticed.