In recent years there has been a growing emphasis on the importance of STEM science technology engineering and mathematics education Do you think that the focus on STEM subjects should outweigh the importance of liberal arts education Why or why not

In recent years, there has been a growing emphasis on the importance of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education. Do you think that the focus on STEM subjects should outweigh the importance of liberal arts education? Why or why not?

Nowadays everyone have a different opinions about the focus on STEM education. I strongly believe that there should be given equal importance to even liberal arts and other areas of study in education wise because many individuals are no aware about other topics going on in the current World. I remember today's youth are not knowing much about what all affairs and different topics going on in the world except the STEM areas of study. In addition individuals are not aware about the general knowledge facts which is needed now in todays world. To sum up there should be equal amount of importance given to all the areas of education instead of just STEM.