Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoni

Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

"A leader is the person who knows the way ,shows the way and goes the way"-John Maxwell

The recent world cannot be in this state without great leaders .A great leader can change the world with their wisdom, courage and compassionate which are recognized as universally moral qualities of men. It is stated in the above that governement should rely on their own judgement,than to serve the demand of the people.In my opinion,i strongly agree with this statement for three reasons.

Firstly , there are many obstacles a leader needs to face during his reign .There are some works which does not effect the public directly.It is a great leader who makes the path easy for its citizen with their subtle conscious .For example ,in 1971 the great leader Sheikh Muzibur Rahman awakened its citizen who were been exploitated by the West Pakistan Rulers. He told to protest the citizen against all odds and never given up.If he didnt think with his wisdom ,do really Bangladesh will get its Freedom after fighting for nine months Liberation War? That time he really didnt care about other opinion rather he made his own decision and for these the Bangladeshi people has achieved their freedom .So , a great leader should take his decision with his own judgement, if he thinks it only brings wellfare for the people of the country .

Secondly ,if a government officials listen all its citizen does he can mitigate all the demands of the citizen? A country is made of millions of peope and in a democaratic country people choose their own representative by election .And as it is known that democracy is for the people and by the people .For a leader ,it would be quite impossible to listen to all its citizen demand and fulfill one by one .For example ,one citizen thinks that the food budget should be adequated ,another think that health services should be improved ,is it possible for the leader to listen all of their demand and work for it at one time ? He should obviously listen to his own heart what should be the next plan for his country .

Thirdly , a leader becomes a leader in true sense when he is capable . And he is obviously a government offical with some moral qualities which he inherits with cirumstances . Such as honesty ,endurance ,foresightedness and so on .The citizen choose him by careful evaluation .So he is obviously capable to work for his country .In our world there are lots of great leaders who has taken instant decision in the crucial time which has saved the world at a great manner .For examaple Abul kalam Azad is one of the renowned leader who has given tremendous effort for its citizen .And he was known to be the most whimsical person who could took instant decission .So it is very important for a leader to be whimsical rather than be paralized with the demands of the citizens.

However ,people has some controversy regarding the fact that governement officials alone can not take decisions without the opinion of its citizen .If the country is in a wrong hand it will surely bring destruction for the country but not necessarily it is true for all capable leaders.A great leader can change the country in such a way no other human can do so .