The bar charts illustrate the average house expenses in England and its capital city London and to present the comparison regarding the average house prices between distinct areas of England within the year 2013 The bar charts illustrate how much an avera

The bar charts illustrate the average house expenses in England and its capital city – London, and to present the comparison regarding the average house prices between distinct areas of England within the year 2013.
The bar charts illustrate how much an average house costs in England and its capital city – London, as well as comparing the average house prices between different areas of England.

Overall, citizens living in the capital had to pay far more for a house compared to the country average house price. Additionally, a standard house in London cost the most, whereas the least expensive one could be found in the North East.

In 1995, the average price of a house in London was 20,000 £, significantly higher than England’s average price, at around 13,000 £. The difference in house value between the capital and the country became even more remarkable in 2013, when London citizens typically paid higher than 40,000 £ for a house, more than double the country’s average.