The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given fiugre depicts the statistics of an Asian country's male and female examinees were successful in their driving test from 1980 to 2010.

All in all, the quantity of women who possessed driving licenses were comparatively higher than their counterpart in every year when it comes to comparison.

In 1980, the proportion of women who got through the driving examinations nearly doubled their partners. Ten years later, more than half of the women succeeded in the exam to be the possessors of the driving licenses, whereas, the ratio of males was relatively small ( about 37% ).

As can be seen from the graph, 2000 was the year which observed the highest percentaeg of female candidates who were successful in the driving test. Howerver, it declined negligibly in 1990. In the period of 10 years from 2000 to 2010, there was no difference in the statitics of men as it remained unchanged at 49%.