Crime rates in the UK in the year 2002

Crime rates in the UK in the year 2002

The bar chart gives information on the percentage of crime rate among different ages, while the second diagram shows the proportion of property crime in the UK in 2002.
It is absolutely evident from the illustration that the figure about 20-years-old people is the highest one – 80 per cent, which was followed by the corresponding lines of individuals aged 16 and 24 have 70% and 60% respectively. However, the lowest rate of committing crime is the population aged 0-12 years old, whom result is under even 5%.
Now turning to the pre chart, there was a significant difference in the proportion of the property crime rate in 2002.
Actually, the violent crime illustrate the highest rate – 46%. The next ones are practically the same results of property crime and drug crime – 23% and 22% accordingly. What is more, it turned out that the lowest percentage is public order crime that shows only 9%.
Overall, young adults were most likely to commit crime and violent crime was the most popular type in the UK at that time.