The graph below shows the number of inquiries received by the tourist by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six month period in 2011

The graph below shows the number of inquiries received by the tourist by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six-month period in 2011.

The chart demonstrates the fluctuation of inquiries of tourists received by the Tourist Information Office in 2011 within a six-month period. Overall, there are three types of inquiries shown in this data; in person, by letter/email, by telephone.

Starting from January all three types are within the range of 1000 inquiries per month. Inquiries in person begin to increase significantly and hit their highest record in June with almost 2000 inquiries. Followed by inquiries by telephone that have a stable rate during the period of March and spikes in April. On the other hand, inquiries made by letter/email had nowhere to go for three months since January but decreases in March and reached their lowest point at below 400 inquiries that month alone.

In conclusion, all three different types of inquiry show that tourists are highly interested in visiting this city in 2011 according to its Tourist Information Office.