During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants. You talked to him and he suggested that you should contact him for one of the possible job in one of his restaurants.
Write a letter to businessman. In your letter
- remind him when and where you met
- tell him what kind of job you are interested in
- say why you would be suitable for the job
Dear Mr Shetty,
I am writing this letter with reference to our conversation in the flight last week regarding the possible job opening at one of your restaurants.
During flight for Delhi to Mumbai last Saturday, we shared the adjacent seats and had a discussion about your business. While having conversation, we came to the point of possible opening at one of your restaurants in Mumbai.
I am looking for the job similar to what you have described during our talk. Being hotel management graduate, I would love to do the job as a manager at restaurant.
Along with management degree from Mumbai University, I hold three years of experience in the same field too, which makes me strong candidate for this position. Starting my career as a management trainee in one of the international hotel chain, currently I am handling the management of the cafe for this hotel. Customer handling skills and hardworking attitude makes me confident that I would be right fit into your restaurant.
Kindly find attached CV along with this letter. Eagerly waiting for your reply.
|2020-01-05||kajal juneja||56||Read full essay|
|2019-12-26||jsingh76||73||Read full essay|
|2019-11-11||enassar||61||Read full essay|
|2019-11-04||tasnimfahmi||89||Read full essay|
|2019-11-02||ttderek||73||Read full essay|
- Write a letter to your friend with whom you spent a weekend participating party regarding his relocation to new house In the letter you should Describe what you liked the most at their new apartment Why did you like the weekend When and where do you want 91
- You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job. Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment.In your letterm- describe the problem with the equipment- explain how this problem affecting your w89
- A friend you made while you were studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country. You have heard about a job in a local company that might me suitable for him.Write a letter to this friend. in your letter- tell your friend87
- Today more and more tourists are visiting places where conditions are difficult, such as the Sahara desert or the AntarcticWhat are the benefits and disadvantages for tourists who visit such places?73
- In some areas of US, a curfew is imposed, in which teenagers are not allowed to be out of doors after a perticular time at night unless they are accompanied by an adult.What is your opinion about this?67
Transition Words or Phrases used:
look, regarding, while, with reference to
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 2.0 7.48453608247 27% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 2.0 4.92783505155 41% => OK
Conjunction : 2.0 5.05154639175 40% => More conjunction wanted.
Relative clauses : 2.0 3.03092783505 66% => OK
Pronoun: 25.0 32.9175257732 76% => OK
Preposition: 27.0 26.3917525773 102% => OK
Nominalization: 9.0 3.85567010309 233% => Less nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 925.0 937.175257732 99% => OK
No of words: 183.0 206.0 89% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 5.05464480874 4.54256449028 111% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.67800887145 3.78020617076 97% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.82707546749 2.54303337028 111% => OK
Unique words: 113.0 127.690721649 88% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.617486338798 0.622605031667 99% => OK
syllable_count: 279.0 290.88556701 96% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.41237113402 106% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 2.0 1.44329896907 139% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 12.6804123711 87% => OK
Sentence length: 16.0 16.3608247423 98% => OK
Sentence length SD: 48.1533363502 44.8134815571 107% => OK
Chars per sentence: 84.0909090909 76.5299724578 110% => OK
Words per sentence: 16.6363636364 16.8248392259 99% => OK
Discourse Markers: 3.72727272727 4.34317383033 86% => OK
Paragraphs: 5.0 4.29896907216 116% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 8.0 7.41237113402 108% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 3.94845360825 76% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.178379008245 0.216113520407 83% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0680057223691 0.0766984524023 89% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0508801610897 0.0603063233224 84% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.101813136014 0.12726935374 80% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0387033315057 0.0580467560999 67% => OK
automated_readability_index: 10.7 8.37731958763 128% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 63.7 70.7449484536 90% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 8.4 7.45979381443 113% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 11.71 8.71597938144 134% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.49 7.59969072165 112% => OK
difficult_words: 47.0 41.2886597938 114% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 8.0 8.62886597938 93% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.4 8.54432989691 98% => OK
text_standard: 8.0 8.15463917526 98% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.