Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. however, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.
to what extent do you agree or disagr

to what extent do you agree or disagree.

It is widely known that health, education and trade are more developed in richer nations than poor nations. This fact generates a huge social and economic difference between developed countries and third world countries. This essay will present some reasons why governments of richer countries should help poorer nations to improve their health, education and trade, aiming equality between nations around the world.

In the first place, health, education and trade are the most important pillars of a developed nation. Because of this, those developed countries can improve other sectors that bring richness to them. Besides, this richness is reinvested in those pillars, and, as a consequence, bring more richness. Thus, when social issues are solved, countries can invest in some that could bring benefits for both, that’s why is so important richer nations to take the responsibility to help the poorer ones.

In the second place, in many cases, developed nations own their power and richness to those countries that are poor nowadays. Because of the exploration in the last centuries, some countries got rich and has became developed over explored countries. Thus, those developed nations have the duty of help these countries that suffered exploration and, as a result, couldn’t invest in those pillars of development, as said before.

Concluding, in my opinion, the exchange of knowledge and culture is very enriching. If there were equality between nations, that exchange could be very advantageous to everybody. The development of a nation is a result of investments in health, education and trade. Thus, developed countries should be more opened to help those poor nations to reach equality, as a result, everybody would be benefit.