Some people believe that capital punishment should not be used Others however argue that it should be allowed for the most serious crimes Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people believe that capital punishment should not be used. Others, however, argue that it should be allowed for the most serious crimes.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Human society across the ages are using capital punishment to demonstrated your power and sense of justice, but isn´t never fair then appears. Groups of poeple have a critical opinion about the capital punishment and they support a idea that isn´t necessary. In contrast, other relevant group are convinced that this is a solution for most serious crimes. This essay respect the both views, but we unterstand that our society don´t create a fair system and clear criterias to use capital punishment and because this is impossible to apply it nowadays.
For all crimes is necessary an judge to make your considerations and define one of veredict. But, how fair and correct is this avaliation? Poor regions and black people don´t have a correct information about hight, cases and don´t have access to layers and justice system. This situation create a social gap an an unfair enviorament when the criminal court exams a crime case. For instance, without a good layer support is impossible to revert one unfair decision tha to set capital punishment.
On the oher hand, one way that "the State" have to prove your power and give examples to society is the capital punishment. This mechanism provide a fear and terrible fellings in everyone. The fear strategy helps the police to reduce criminal incidente. There are many cases to prove that states with capital punishment have less criminal rates then others without it.
To conclude, the capital punishment is a very complicatated and pomelemic subject. Is importante to observed how real impact about this in our society, in special in the states that adopt it as tool to reduce your criminal rates. But, in my opinion, until our society are able to prove a fair access to a justice system for all citizens is impossible to consider capital punishment a good options to reduce a criminal rates.