Some people say that it is possible for a county to be both economically successful and have a clean environment Others disagree Discuss both view and give your opinion

Some people say that it is possible for a county to be both economically successful and have a clean environment. Others disagree. Discuss both view and give your opinion.

On the other hand, I suppose that a country cannot obtain an advanced economy without damaging the environment in some cases. It is a fact that success in several fields linking to heavy industries strongly contributes to economic growth. Some mechanical industries have to exploit natural resources in order to meet the energy demand. Coal, for example, is being mined in huge quantities for production and fabrication in thermal power plants. Therefore, these mineral resources would face the risk of being depleted. Moreover, the manufacturing process also results in severe pollutions. In details, these industry factories would release the gas emission and other toxic wastes which are detrimental to our environment.