Global warming is the most pressing problem in the world nowadays What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue

Global warming is the most pressing problem in the world nowadays. What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

In recent years, climate change has been rasing a great deal of public attention. Although this problem can be attributed to some whole host of reasons, I strongly believe that there has some feasible solutions which should be considered to address this.
One of the most obvious causes of golbal warming is that it is largely shaped by human activities rather than the nature itself. For example, the overuse of gas emission from factory, the depletion of fossil fuel regarding gas and goal, the exhaust of fumes from vehicles have left carbon footprint into air excessively which causes to greenhouse effects, thus causes to climate change. Therefore, although natural disasters such as storm and typhoon also causes global warming, human activities is the main culprit for it.
Despite climate change problem is caused by some reasons, some solutions could be adopted to tackle that. Firstly, governments need to encourage people to use fuel efficient machines and enact law regarding giving penalties to law – breakers. They should also develop a low- carbon economy by using renewable energy. Secondly, individuals can play a part by making lifestyle changes. People need to be highly conscious of environmetal protection and thus consume less, recycle more. Finally, companies should produce more eco- friendly alternatives and invest in waste disposal treatment.
To conclude, although global warming is a serious issue, there are some feasible solutions that governments and individuals can take to reduce its effects. If we are to save our planet, it is important that this is treated as a priority for all concerned.